Omny Studio generates two kinds of players for your audio: single clip embed and playlist embeds.
To find the HTML code for these players, click on the clip or playlist you want to share and go to "Details". Select the "Embed" tab and choose which embed you'd like to use.
Omny Studio has three embed size and style options:
- Wide: the player adapts the width to the container and is 150px tall and displays the artwork as a square on the side
- Medium: the player is sized at 400x250px and uses the clip’s artwork stretched to fill as the background
- Large: the player is sized at 400x400px and always displays the clip’s artwork stretched to fit as a square
Note: the embed iframe HTML can be manually adjusted for other size options, but some sizes may not be appropriate for the style option.
Embeds can be customized individually or options can be set as defaults for an entire program in "program settings".
- Show artwork: show or hide the clip's artwork
- Show share: show or hide the share button and functionality
- Show download: show or hide the "Download MP3" button in the share screen
- Show description: show or hide the "Info" button and the clip's description
- Custom colors: override the embed's highlight colors (shown on the play button and waveform played section), background color (only applicable to the wide style) and text color (only applicable to the wide style).
Advanced embed functionality
Embeds can also be manually tweaked to enable further functionality
Play from: add
&t=5sto the iframe URL to start the player at a specified time. The time format is
##m##sfor minutes and seconds.
&autoplay=1to the iframe URL to enable autoplay on load. (Note: autoplay will not work on mobile devices due to browser restrictions)
Select clip in playlist embed: you can manually pre-select a clip in a playlist embed by specifying
&selectedClip=[Clip GUID]in the iframe URL.
Hide playlist in playlist embed: you can manually hide the playlist list in a playlist embed to simulate an automatically updating embed by specifying
&list=0in the iframe URL.