Omny Studio customers can now generate beautiful looking, customisable videos with animated waveforms to share on social media. Visualised Audio is intended to help podcasters promote their shows by sharing short snippets on social media.
They're super easy to make - just follow the steps below.
- Once your clip is set to public, scroll up to the green share box and go the the Video tab. Select either the "Large image" or "Background image" template:
2. You can customise the colours of the "Large image" template by clicking "customise widget colours". The "background image" template will generate a white waveform and text, so use a dark image for best results.
3. Once you're happy with your video configuration, click "generate video" and our servers will begin to generate the video. This will usually take 1 minute for each minute of video.
4. You can continue to use Omny Studio while your video is generating and you will receive an email once your video has been generated.
5. You're now ready to share your video on Facebook or any other social media natively.
N.B. If you would like to generate a different video for the same piece of audio with a different colour for example - simply click "Regenerate video" above the video preview to start the process again.