When enabling TTags support for your Omny Studio programs, additional metadata will be included with each download as custom Triton tags or TTags. This means that you can target a single clip or a group of clips with a particular tag.
To activate TTags, you first need to check that it's been enabled under program settings - monetization here:
Once it's been activated, custom TTags are generated for each clip. To see an example of the TTags that will be sent for a clip, you can see it on the clip details page.
Omny Studio generates the following TTags for each download request:
- omny_clip_id - the ID of the clip
- omny_clip_title - the title of the clip
- omny_program_name - the name of the parent program
- omny_program_slug - the slug of the parent program
- omny_network_name - the name of the parent network
- omny_organization_id - the ID of the parent organization
- omny_playback_source - where the clip is played from, it can be either "podcast" for an RSS player or "embed" for an embed player
- omny_clip_tag - the tags of the clip
- omny_playlist_id - (if the clip is served from a playlist) the ID of the playlist
- omny_playlist_title - (if the clip is served from a playlist) the title of the playlist
- omny_program_tag - a custom field for tagging groups of programs
Please note: we recommend using the program slug over the program name to ensure there are no spaces in the targeting parameter and the resulting mp3/rss feed.