Note: This guide details the step after setting up a Live Recording Agent. If your Recording Agent is not yet online please follow this guide first.
If your agent is already online, let's get scheduling:
Live recording schedules
A single live recording agent can be assigned to one or more programs across different times of the day.
To add or update the on-air schedule for a program’s live recording agent:
1. Go to the program you wish to configure and click “Settings” in the sidebar
2. Click on the Live recording tab
3. Select the appropriate Recording Agent from the drop-down
4. Tick the desired days and set the start and end time of the show.
Note: the live recording agent’s time zone is displayed on the screen above. The schedule’s time must be entered in the same time zone. To configure this head to https://omnystudio.com/settings/liverecording
If the schedule changes by day, click on “Add additional schedules” to add alternate days and times.
5. Click “Save changes” when you’re done.