If you need to transfer the management of a podcast from one Podcast Connect account to another, you will need to follow these steps:
- Contact Apple Support here (alternatively you can email PodcastSupport@apple.com)
- Apple Podcast Support will then send through a 6 digit code with a message like this: "To transfer management of a podcast in Podcasts Connect, please complete the following step: Insert the six-digit authorization code “123456” in one of your podcast’s tags: <itunes:keywords>, <itunes:name>, or copyright.
3. (Option A) You can insert the 6 digit code into the 'contact information' here under program details which comes up as <itunes:name> in your RSS feed.
3. (Option B) Or you can add the code into the publisher field here which comes up under the "copyright tag"
4. Click 'save changes' and let Apple Podcasts support know that you've updated the code and they'll take care of the rest!