If you're moving to Omny Studio from another service and your podcast is already listed on Spotify prior to the move, you need to manually update your RSS listing in the Spotify for Podcasters portal. If you don't have access to the Spotify for Podcasters portal, you can follow the steps in this help doc first.
Here are the steps for how to update your RSS feed through Spotify for Podcasters:
1. There is a “Settings” tab in the podcast view that displays the podcast’s current RSS feed and Licensor
2. Click on the ‘Update” button which opens the RSS feed update flow in a modal view.
3. Paste your new feed URL, which is then validated.
4. Based on the feed URL, Spotify pre-selects the Licensor.
5. Creators with podcast-level access will be able to manually correct the Licensor if necessary. Those with network-level access will need to contact their account manager if they need to move a podcast out of their licensor.
6. You can then review the updates made. Go back and make changes or click “Submit” to confirm
7. After confirming you will be taken back to the “Settings” view where you will see the updated feed URL and Licensor data
It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to be reflected in the client.
Update flow for user with network-level access:
Update flow for user with podcast-level access:
Step 1: head to the settings tab on your podcast here.
Step 2: Update your RSS feed here and click next!
Step 3: review and confirm!