If you're using one of Omny Studio's slick embed players, but want it to match the surrounding page, your brand, or stand out from the crowd, you can change the colours of the player. You can also configure the buttons, and functionality, of the player. This is true for both clip players, and playlist players.
You can set the default options and colours your players will use at the program level, this is great if you're looking to match your branding colours.
1. Go to Program settings.
2. Select the Embed tab.
3. Configure the player to your desired defaults.
To customise a Clip Player to be different from your program defaults, just follow the steps below.
1. Go to your clips window.
2. Select the Clip you wish to customise the player for from your clips.
3. Select Embed to see the player types, and option to use your program for this player, or customize this embed.
4. Select Customize for this embed. You can then toggle on or off certain buttons and functionality for this player.
5. Tick the box for Custom colours, and you can then change colours for three elements of the player. Choose colours and see them change live in the player.
You can do this for all four types of Clip Players.