For a full walkthrough, please see this overview of OCM.
You can add more than one piece of Audio Creative to a Flight in Omny Campaign Manager. To do so just follow the steps below.
1. Go to Manage Ads in your Omny Studio account.
2. Select the relevant Campaign.
3. Select the relevant Flight.
4. Instead of selecting one piece of Audio creative, add multiple, or add additional creative to an existing flight.
5. OCM will insert multiple creatives evenly. If both creatives are present from the start of the flight, they will each be delivered an equal percentage. E.g. if two creatives, they will each be inserted 50% of the time.
Note: if the flight is delivering, additional creatives will be inserted evenly into the remaining impressions.
6. Make sure to Update flight to save your changes.
Note: creative cannot be deleted once impressions have been delivered, but they can be replaced mid-flight.