To add your website to your podcast's RSS feed, follow the steps below. You can customise this within each playlist (if utilising multiple playlists).
1. Go to your program settings.
2. Click on social links.
3. Add your website address to Show Website.
4. Hit Save Changes.
If you have multiple playlists, this website will automatically add to their RSS feeds, but this can be customised at the playlist level, under Playlist Details > Optional podcast metadata. To change this, do the following.
1. Go to the playlist you wish to customise, go to Details.
2. Go to Optional podcast metadata.
3. Go to Website URL, enter the value you'd like written to your RSS feed.
4. Remember to hit Save changes.