Here's a video we created with Headliner:
And here are the steps we took to make it!
Please note that this is for videos less than 10 minutes long only:
1. Upload or edit your audio so that it's a separate clip in Omny Studio.
2. (Optional) If you want captions in your video, you need to transcribe it in Omny Studio, edit it up and publish the final transcription. This help doc has more info on that.
3. Next, head to the video tab for your clip and click "Create video using Headliner" to be taken to the Headliner video creation wizard.
4. The wizard will ask you to choose an aspect ratio depending on where you intend on sharing your final video.
5. Then you can crop your image if required (you can change this later)
6. Finally, you're in the video editor which allows you to add text in different fonts, add custom images and transition effects.
7. Once you're happy with your video, click "export" and your video will be rendered and a link will be emailed to you to download the video so that you can then share on social media or on your website!
Note: you can create multiple videos for the same clip and download all the rendered videos for a clip in Omny Studio here: