Once you've created a network, you can assign programs to it by following the steps below.
Assigning programs to a network if you have organization-level user-access
- If you have organization-level user-access, you can manage all networks at omnystudio.com/settings/networks
2. From here, you can click 'Assign new program' for the network you'd like to add a program to.
3. Select the program or programs you'd like to add and click save!
Assigning a program to a network as a program-level user
1. Go to program details for the program you wish to add to a network and select an existing network from the network drop-down.
2. Click save and repeat for every program you wish to add to a network within your organisation.