For user permissions at the program level, please follow this guide.
For user permissions at the organization level, please follow this guide.
For bulk user updates and invites, please visit this page.
NOTE: A user can have either Organization, Network, or Program level access, not a combination.
Networks in Omny Studio
Programs can be grouped into Networks in Omny Studio. Users can then be given access to one or multiple networks, with features access to the network that applies to all programs within a network. A user can have different permissions in different networks.
Inviting Network Users from the organization page
NOTE: Only users with organization user access can grant users network-level user access in this way.
From the Organization users page
1) Head to omnystudio.com/settings/users.
2) Select 'invite user to organization'.
3) Enter their email address and hit 'Send invitation'.
4) Select Network Access for this user. Check the required network/s.
5) Select the permissions you want to give user access to.
6) Save changes when finished.
Inviting Network user from the Network management page
1) From the Network page (www.omnystudio.com/networks/...), click Network users.
2) Select Add user to network, enter their name or email address to find existing users within the Organization, or invite a new user by entering their email.
3) Select which networks you would like the user to have access to. Check the required network/s.
4) Select the permissions you want to give user access to.
5) Click save changes.
NOTE: Organization user permissions cannot be changed at the Network level. To change these, please see the Organization permissions guide.
Each organization user has five possible options - with a sixth if Omny Campaign Manager is active - for their permissions:
With this permission removed, user cannot create, edit or delete clips, playlists or recordings. Also, access to clip level analytics breakdowns by app, source, geography, or date range is lost, and they cannot view clip level consumption analytics.
With this permission removed, the user will not be able to see analytics pages at any level, the clip, program, or network. Glanceable analytics within the clips list will also be removed.
Manage users and permissions
This checkbox gives users the ability to add other users to the network and toggle their user-permissions. This is the highest level of access as it allows users to add any setting to their own account.
Manage network settings
This checkbox toggles the ability for users to access and make changes on the network settings page as seen here:
View audit events
Once you have access, all you need to do is click the 'view audit events' button which is found at the bottom of the details screen for clips and playlists or under 'settings' for programs and networks.