It's possible to target a specific mid-roll marker or markers using the OCM tagging function.
Tagging a mid-roll ad marker
First, you'll need to tag the marker:
1. Go the clip that you'd like to add the tagged mid-roll marker and click 'edit audio'.
2. Move the cursor to the position you would like your mid-roll flights to be inserted and click the '$' symbol.
3. Click 'Edit' (where the second arrow is pointing above) and add your tag.
Targeting a flight to a mid-roll tag
During the process of setting up a flight, you can specify which programs and tag/s you'd like to target.
1. Head down to the delivery options here:
2. Type the name of the tag/s (needs to be exact) that you'd like to include or exclude.
3. Fill out the rest of your flight details and click save!
Please note that any flight with a mid-roll delivery position and no tag specified will be competing with all tagged positions.
A sponsored mid-roll flight with no tags has the same priority as a sponsored mid-roll flight targeted to a tag.
If this scenario occurs, then the two mid-roll flights will be evenly distributed.