This guide will walk you through the steps of creating a new Playlist in a Program in
Omny Studio. Every Program in Omny Studio has one playlist by default. Adding additional playlists is optional, and we recommend first reading this guide to understand the uses and limitations of multiple playlists.
1. Go to the Program you'd like to create a new Playlist in.
2. Click on Playlists.
3. Click on 'New Playlist'.
4. Fill out the details of this new playlist.
- If this playlist will be submitted to podcast apps, please follow these guides to submit this Playlist's RSS feed, like you would if it was a new program.
- If this playlist will be used to power a playlist embed player, please follow this guide to embed this player on a website, and this guide will show you how to configure and customise the player.
5. Set the Publishing state of the playlist.
- Private - RSS feed will be hidden in Omny Studio, playlist and clips hidden from Omny.fm showpage, any embed players for the playlist already in place will still be enabled.
- Unlisted - Your RSS feed is visible in Omny Studio, playlist and clips are hidden on the Omny.fm showpage, the playlist embed player will be enabled.
- Public - Your RSS feed is visible in Omny Studio, playlist and clips are visible on the Omny.fm showpage, the playlist embed player will be enabled.
6. Make sure to 'Save Changes' to create your new playlist.