The first thing you might find helpful is this video, which provides a short overview of uploading your first podcast episode to Omny Studio and submitting it to iTunes:
To submit a podcast to iTunes, you need to provide iTunes with your RSS feed URL. iTunes will then regularly check your RSS feed for new episodes and other updates. You can do this directly from Omny Studio.
- Locate your podcast’s RSS feed URL in the Details tab of your podcast’s playlist.
2) Copy the URL and then head to your Podcast Connect portal.
3) Once you're logged in with your own Apple ID (make sure that you use your own Apple ID if you want to retain ownership) all you need to do is click the ‘+’ button paste your RSS feed URL
4) Once you've done this, Apple sends you an email to confirm your podcast is under review. If approved, Apple sends you another confirmation email indicating your submission review is complete. Your confirmation email also includes the link to your active podcast.
- If there was an issue with your podcast (for example, missing <language>, <itunes:category>, or <itunes:explicit> tags), Podcasts Connect displays warning and error messages along with the current status of your podcast. Fix any validation warnings or errors and submit your podcast again. Podcasts Connect adds your podcast to the dashboard only after a successful submission.
- The information the iTunes Store displays about your podcast is based on your current RSS feed. Any changes you make to your RSS feed can take up to 24 hours to appear on the iTunes Store.
For more information, head to iTunes Connect Resources and Help page.